Good Bye 2012 Hello 2013!
Thanks to all of you who made 2012 so wonderful for me!
My 2012 projects:
# Sound-Installation "dorninger @ eisbox" für Eisrausch #3 (2012-2013) for OK OffenesKulturhaus OÖ, Linz.
# Sound-Installation "Beyond The Water v.3" for Hörstadt Symposion 2012 Linz
# Sound-Installation "Beyond The Water v.2" for the group exhibition "REPEAT, PLEASE..." at SKÁLAR Seydisfjördur, Iceland
# Music & sound design for Der Kaufmann von Venedig" by William Shakespeare for Landestheater Linz. Premiere: September 29th
# Music & sound-design for Lulu by Frank Wedekind for Landestheater Linz. Premiere: March 13th.
# Servus Operette by servus.at at Stadtwerkstatt Linz. Premiere: February 24th
# Lecturer at Kunstuniversität Linz: "Digital Audio-Editing", "Modul Bild & Ton", "Audiolabor"
# Full length album "membrane" by Dorninger for base (7inch vinyl/digital, base 1212-14)
# Compilation contribution with Monochrome Bleu for "Es muss was geben" (2x12" vinyl)
# Full length album Atacama" a travelogue by The Smiling Buddhas for base (CD, base 1201-16)
Aganeda for 2013:
* Wipe Out will play several festivals and release a new album.
* DORN will release a new vinyl album for Houztekk Records
* text2fieldrecordings - a new project based on field-recordings by Dorninger will be on international stages starting spring 2013.
* Music for "Land der Lämmer" - Landestheater Linz (Premiere March 16th 2013)
* The documentary "in the fields/Feldaufnahmen" - a documentary about artists who work with microphnes - will be edited this summer and on screen and DVD end of 2013.
All the best for 2013!
Stay tuned, healthy and do what you really love!
Feel free to become a "friend" of me at Diaspora or follow DORN at Facebook (I - as Wolfgang Dorninger - cleaned my Facebook-acount) or best subscribe to the RSS-feed of this blog - http://dorninger.servus.at/rss.xml or follow base @ twitter .......
Ja und erlesene Platten gibt es natürlich im base shop - http://www.base.at/shop