// DORNINGER - soundart / music / crossmedia
The German Wikipedia summarizes: "Wolfgang 'Fadi' Dorninger is an Austrian musician, music-producer and artist. He composes music for movies, theatre, modern dance and sound-installations".
Sound is the main focus of my artistic work, no matter as musician (The Smiling Buddhas, Wipeout, ...), label-owner (base), sound-artist or lecturer at the Art University of Linz. Two diametrically opposite worlds of sound occupy my work oscillating inbetween musique concrète and digital sound-production in a range from sound-installations, multi-media-performances, music for theater or techno.
My working credo is: Sound Art before midnight, and Techno after midnight.
- Fadimat105: March 2015(3 Tage)
- Wiederaufnahme von "Das Wintermärchen" Landestheater Linz(10 Tage)
- Premiere "Peer Gynt" Landestheater Linz(27 Tage)
- Dorninger at Ö1 - Zeitton(33 Tage)
- Wipeout at 12 Minutes Live(41 Tage)